Saturday, January 03, 2015

And we're back..

It's been a while. Six years in fact. This blog has always remained at the back of my mind over that time. Something I always planned to return to one day. Naturally, I've had plenty of environmental and political thoughts and issues I wanted to blog about but never quite managed to find the time to flesh them out or do them justice.

But it's a new year, a time for resolutions and hopefully I can resume where I left off, just a little older and wiser. Or maybe not.

I really only post here for my own benefit anyway - it helps me clarify ideas, positions and views that I've been thinking about or have read about recently.

So what have I done over that last six years? I no longer live in suburbia. We built an eco-friendly home, and grow a lot of our own food. We now live in a community that seems to care about the environment. I've changed jobs a few times, including a stint at a mining company (I'm not sure if that is ironic or hypocritical given some of the views I've expressed here). All of these things I plan to blog about soon. Stay tuned...

No comments: